Drug Testing Walk-In Hours:
Monday thru Friday Only 8:30 am-11:30 am 1:00 pm-4:30 pm
Solano Occupational Services
Solano Drug & Alcohol Testing
Dr. Thomas S. McDonald, DC., QME., CME., Director
National Registry # 6800305241
* DOT Physicals (by appointment only) $95.00
* DOT and Non-DOT Drug Testing
* Same-day & Saturday appointments
* Pre-Employment physicals (by appointment only)
* Post-accident and reasonable suspicious
* Ergonomic evaluation
* Consortium (TPA) set-up for DOT Drug
* ETG Testing for alcohol use in last 2-3 days
Do you need drug testing? Solano Drug & Alcohol Testing is here to serve you quickly, conveniently and thoroughly.
How our facility compares to others:
- Save Money: Lowest fees in Solano County.
- "Instant" drug testing (results in 5 minutes) or lab-based (results in 3-5 business days).
- Save Time: Employees no longer sitting for an hour waiting for a test. The donor's time in our office will be 15-20 minutes.
- Collection on a drop-in or appointment basis.
A preferred collection site for all major labs
LabCorp MedTox Quest Alere CRL ATN